LED flood lights are the best alternative for lighting a larger area. They are motion-activated and provide extra lighting, which works perfectly for security purposes. With solar flood lights, you do not need to worry about an extension cable or replace your batteries. They have the following advantages:
• They have a timer and brightness option. You ccan control or change by remote controller or set system in advance.
• They can stay on for up to 12 hours without charging.
• Motion sensors for detecting movement around your premises.
• The motion sensors help conserve energy since they only light up when there’s movement in the area.
Specifications of led flood lights:
|LED chip||Bridgelux COB|
|LED driver||Constant current IP67 Driver|
Why choose an LED floodlight?
• They are up to 80-90% more energy efficient than a halogen and a traditional lamp equivalent.
• They operate reliably in cold temperatures (normally down to -20°C).
• They are resiWstant to shock or vibration.
• Their long lifespan reduces maintenance, making them a good choice for difficult-to reach areas.
Comparing traditional halogen floodlights with LED floodlights
In the past, we measured the brightness of a bulb in power (w).
Now, the energy-saving nature of LED lighting means that calculating wattage does not give us sufficient information.
• 10w LED floodlights are equivalent to 100w halogen floodlights with an increased lumen output of 1200lm
• 20w LED floodlights are equivalent to 200w halogen floodlights with an increased lumen output of 2400lm
• 30w LED floodlights are equivalent to 300w halogen floodlights with an increased lumen output of 3300lm
How Bright Is A 30w LED Floodlight?
A 30w LED floodlight is usually equal to a 300w halogen lamp. 30w LED floodlights such as Osram are 100lm/w or even more, but topulight 30w LED floodlights are as bright.
Lights are measured in lumens, and higher lumens generally means a better LED.
Are LED Floodlights Direct Replacements For Halogen lamps?
Not always, but they generally offer similar light for around 80% less consumption.
Can LED Floodlights Be Used In Halogen Fixtures?
LED R7s lamps are replacement for existing halogen lamps. Others we advise to change the whole fixture.