• Better light: LEDs are a “brighter” white than traditional halide lamps, helping better illuminate streets, sidewalks, buildings and parking lots.
• Longer life: LEDs, depending on their usage, can last up to 200,000 hours.
• Energy savings: In a recent LED Lighting retrofit project, by replacing just 25 fixtures, they reduced their lighting energy consumption by 85%.
• Instant on: Most traditional outdoor lighting takes time to warm up and achieve full brightness. This can prove more difficult when used in cold, outdoor lighting environments. LED lighting does not rely on heat to operate, and therefore rabidly illuminate regardless of temperature.
• Durability: Unlike other outdoor lighting, LEDs are manufactured with durable materials such as plastic, aluminum, not glass. They can handle harsh weather condition much better than traditional bulbs.
• Flexibility: You can find outdoor LED lighting in various forms; parking lot lighting, wall pack, garages, pathway and street lighting, and more.